Please see the attached 02/08/2016 newsletter by BOH Support for Crunchtime and Brink.
- Inventory Changes Coming Soon!
- Support Reminders
- Updated Training in FGU
- Did you know?
Please contact BOHSupport@fiveguys.com with any questions or issues related to Crunchtime. Many people have started contacting support agents directly which slows response times. Send questions or issues to BOHSupport@fiveguys.com will ensure the agent best equipped to handle the case gets that case assigned.
BOH Support can also help with Brink questions and issues not related to the POS hardware. If you are having a problem with the POS hardware, please contact the Par/Brink help desk at 1-800-458-6894.
- Please check out the available information resources prior to contacting support, you might find the answer or resolution to your problem without having to contact support.
- We have seen an uptick in management account requests going directly to BOH Support. Please use the request form (http://goo.gl/forms/tYizCmBNHf) and we will complete the request in 1 business day. If you do email support directly with a request, a general reply requesting that you complete the form will be posted. This is to keep support clear for larger issues and the form also contains needed information to create the accounts. Also, a quick reminder that Brink access will give that person the ability to update pricing and taxes on the POS.
Inventory Changes Coming Soon!
Over the next couple of weeks, we will be updating all inventoried products to report by a base unit of measure. This helps to create a more consistent reporting experience and also prevents potential issues down the road should case sizes change or differ in stores. For stores in the US, all products will have an inventory unit in each or a standard unit of measure. For any store using metric products, all inventory units will be set to be each or a metric unit of measure. All stores will be able to count by the case and inner UOM. Further, this will open functionality which allows you to have more control of the count units on your count sheets.
We are going to start the process with the metric products and then complete the standard products. We will send out more details when the process gets started with specific details and instructions for the stores.
Updated Training in FGU
We recently updated the training in FGU for both Crunchtime and Brink. The content has been enhanced with on screen call outs and text to make following along and retaining essential information much easier. For anyone that has not completed the training in FGU, we strongly encourage that you take the time to complete this training as it will help you to better understand Crunchtime and Brink (if you have the Brink POS). If you have already completed the training but find yourself still having trouble grasping any areas of the system, we recommend retaking those particular lessons.
Current training available in FGU for Crunchtime and Brink
CT100: Crunchtime! New User Orientation
- Crunchtime New User Orientation
CT101: Crunchtime! Management Essentials
- Net Chef Main Dashboard
- Purchasing: Creating Vendor Orders
- Purchasing: Reconciling Vendor Orders
- Inventory: Dashboard Overview
- Inventory: How Inventory is Calculated (what’s different)
- Inventory: Reviewing Your Counts
- Inventory: Where is my GP?
- Inventory: Reporting Part 1, Actual vs Theoretical Cost Report
- Inventory: Reporting Part 2, Further Analysis and P&L Reports
- Sales: Part 1 – Dashboard Overview and Entering Bank Deposits
- Sales: Part 2 – Reviewing Sales Forecasts
- Production: Creating Prep Worksheets
- Labor: Dashboard and Key Reports
- Labor: Reviewing Employee Time Punches
- Labor: Employee Maintenance
- Labor: Creating Schedules in Teamworx
- Administration: Posting Inventory and Labor
POS100: Basic Brink POS Training:
- Clocking In and Out
- Ordering Basics
- Hold and Fire
- Call-in Orders
- Tablet Orders
POS200: Manager Brink POS Training
- Portal Overview
- Tax and Price Changes
- Manager Functionality Overview
- Drawer Management
- Enrolling Fingerprints
- Setting Pin Numbers
Did you Know?
Did you know that there are multiple places available to find information and help on Crunchtime and Brink functions? We have a help site setup with information on Crunchtime and Brink at https://bohsupport.fiveguys.com. This site contains documents, articles, links, and FAQs. Additionally, this site is mobile optimized for easy access from your phone.
Another great Crunchtime resource is the help center built directly into the Net Chef application. You can click on the question mark in the top right area of the navigation bar to get help with the screen you are currently on.
The goal with these resources and FGU is to give you what you need to be able help yourself find answers to your questions quickly and easily.